Abstract Submission open till 30/4/2019
You can contact the Scientific committee to apply for DLS 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Submission Guidelines:
- All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to the corresponding author after Deadline Date, together with detailed information and guidelines.
- The thematic Topics on the website serve as inspiration but any submission outside these tracks will receive full consideration.
- Abstracts must be in English. Non-English-speaking authors are encouraged to have their abstract checked for grammar and spelling.
- Choose appropriate thematic Topics from the list. Please ensure you choose your areas and topics in order of relevance.
- The acceptance of a submission does not imply any financial assistance, travel arrangements or accommodation. presenters are advised not to arrange travel until acceptance notifications are sent in early November via email.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book and Conference Website.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract Title: (Maximum 10 words) Titles exceeding the limit will be edited. The abstract title and text may not contain trade names. We reserve the right to replace trade names in accepted abstracts.
- Name of the Speaker, affiliation, present position, qualification, Hospital/institute Name and country.
- Speaker’s Short Biography:(Maximum 40 words).
- Abstract: (Maximum of 200 words), Scientific Committee reserve the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style, and length, the presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- Learning Objectives: (5 Objectives required).
- Presentation Duration.: (60 Mins Maximum).
- Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail only with the Following Documents (Required for CME Accreditation): (i)full CV, (ii)Copy of valid Practice License, (iii)copy of last Academic Certificate, (iv)recent Photograph (please check the image Submission guidelines).
Image Submission Guidelines:
Because our scientific event is engaged in creating positive impact lifestyle and wellbeing, speaker’s photo is critical and mandatory to meet our branding requirement. therefore, we require the following personal image submission guidelines:
- New Image: unpublished photo, has not been used in previous Events.
- Cover: the shot need to be vertical or, if horizontal, croppable to a vertical format that will fit
- Format: images must be provided with a resolution of at least 300 dpi or greater, as a .tiff or .jpeg that can be reproduced at 1,650 pixels wide, or PDF format with Minimum Size 1 mb or greater.
- Portrait: half top body Portrait required with Bright, monochromatic and uncluttered background.
- body gesture: one of the following options require:
||Option 1: staring off into space/looking away in office with a contemplative expression.
||Option 2: Looking at the Camera with Arms Crossing in Front the Body.
||Option 3: crossed arm portrait against an abstract background.
Conference thematic topics:
- Restorative Dentistry: Operative and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine and Implantology
- Aesthetics dentistry, Photography and Smile Design.
- Pediatric Dentistry.
- Digital dentistry.
- Facial Aesthetic.
- Laser Dentistry.
- Orthodontics and functional appliances.
- Dental Hygiene & preventive dentistry.
- Geriatric dentistry and special needs.
- Voluntarism and Philanthropy in Dentistry.
- Infection Control, Patient Safety & Prevention of Medical Errors
- Health Care Management, Marketing, and business Strategies.
- Life Coach, Social Etiquette and protocol.
- Media, Social Media and digital Marketing.
- Start up, Medical Entrepreneurship and creative thinking.
- Communication and body language.
- Styling, Relooking and Medical Couture.
- Dealing with Public Figures, Celebrity and VIP Protocols.
- Nutrition, Fitness and lifestyle.
Should you have any questions or queries, contact us at Scientific@DLSBahrain.com